What Can We Do For You?

We  specialize in high-end professional graphic design for print and print marketing.
It’s what we eat, breath, and sleep. (Seriously. We wake up remembering projects and new design ideas for them).

From concept development to final finished product, if you’re looking for experts in print design and marketing, we’re it.

This Is What We Do

We design print marketing campaigns. This means we create advertisements, postcards, sales letters, banners, signs, flyers, brochures, folders, sell sheets, posters, cd/dvd covers and labels, bookmarks, door hangers, yellow page ads,  note cards, greeting cards, magnets, booklets, stickers, labels, forms, letterheads, envelopes, business cards, rack cards, and anything else that is destined for print on paper. If you’re an attorney, we have special programs and resources just for you.

We create kick-butt designs. All those things you just read above…we don’t just create them, we give form to formless ideas and bring them to life, kicking and screaming ready to make their mark on the world.

We know printing. We are probably one of the few professional graphic designers who specialize in design for print. Most graphic designers have itty bitty knowledge (if any) of the printing process. See why this can cost you dearly by getting our Designer’s Gone Wild report.

We print. We’re sick of dealing with incompetent printing. That’s why we have our own very nice and highly efficient printing facility, which we use to print 80% of our clients’ stuff. The other 20% we broker out to trusted, top-notch vendors. We are also members of CPrint®, Certified Printers International.

We do direct mail. We believe direct response marketing by mail is (still) the most effective form of marketing and will give you the most bang for your buck. We can help you create and implement kick-butt direct marketing campaigns.

 

This Is What We Don’t Do

We don’t build websites. But we can create graphics for website use.

We don’t produce video. But we think this kooky animation tool is cool for making videos. For really professional and smart video production, check out Fairfax Video Studio. They’re top notch.

We don’t do online marketing. But we know how to integrate your offline (print) marketing with your online marketing.

We don’t do cd/dvd duplication. But we can create the covers and labels for them.

We don’t create radio or tv ads. Again, we know how to integrate that into your print marketing.

We don’t do SEO. We love Foster Web Marketing for that. They put out so much free and helpful education on SEO, I feel like I should send them a check for it.

We don’t do social media. But you should check out our Facebook page.

We don’t create email campaigns.

We don’t lie, cheat, steal, or stay out past midnight.

 

This Is What We Do For Our Major Account Members

We give them exclusive 24/7 access to us.

We prioritize their rush projects at no extra charge and no added guilt.

We print their business cards, on the house, free of charge.

We take care of the small, one-off design and print projects, including formatting and printing their kid’s book report.

We send them Ghirardelli brownies and Omaha steaks.

We watch their backs.

We bend over backwards for them.

 

Happy Design and Printing to You,

Kia Arian Kia Arian and the Zine Design Team

 

Helpful Links
Take Our Cosmo Quiz
Do You Even Need Professional Graphic Design?
View Our Product and Service Catalog
Zine Design Process: Five Tips for the Getting the Best Results (pdf)